Calabasas, Murrieta, Palmdale and Santa Monica, California Estate Planning, Probate, Business and Family Attorney Eric J. Gold.
California Attorney Eric J. Gold has practiced law in California since 1999. As a solo practitioner at the Law Offices of Eric J. Gold, APC, he personally handles each matter and uses current technology to provide value and comprehensive services to his clients. In addition to his specialized knowledge in commercial transportation, Mr. Gold has also worked for a not-for-profit outdoor advocacy organization that promotes mountain bicycling and he remains an avid cyclist today.
- Owner and Solo Practitioner, The Law Offices of Eric J. Gold, APC
- General Counsel at Rigo Enterprises, Inc., 2009–2012
- General Counsel at Shipping Management and Allocation Corp., 1999–2009
- Vice President at Shipping Management and Allocation Corporation, 1996–1999
- University of LaVerne, College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1999
- Contributing author to the law review (The Journal of Legal Advocacy and Practice)
- Attended part-time while pursuing a commercial freight transportation business
- Western Illinois University, Master of Science, 1993
- Focused primarily on macro-level administration
- Colorado State University (CSU), Bachelor of Science, 1991
- Major: Human Development and Family Studies
- Certified Transportation Broker, Transportation Intermediaries Association, 2000
- American Jurisprudence Award, Bancroft Whitney, 1999
- Member, San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Member, Ventura County Bar Association
- Member, Riverside County Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Inc.